Pittsburgh – PennDOT officials say they will be inspecting numerous overhead signs on various routes in Allegheny County this coming week, weather permitting.
Single-lane restrictions will occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day according to the following schedule:
Monday, June 27
· Northbound Route 28 at the Pittsburgh Mills Boulevard (Exit 12A) interchange
· Route 366 (Bull Creek Road) at the Route 28 interchange
Tuesday, June 28
· Fort Pitt Boulevard (Route 8041) in each direction
· Bigelow Boulevard (Route 380) in each direction
Wednesday, June 29
· Eastbound Washington Place in the City of Pittsburgh.
· Northbound Bigelow Boulevard (Route 380) at the intersection with Bedford Avenue
Thursday, June 30
· Route 837 (North State Street) at the Clairton-Glassport Bridge
· Route 837 (River Road) at the Rankin Bridge
· Route 837 at the Glenwood Bridge
Motorists are advised to use caution and expect to stop when traveling through the area. Delays should be expected.
Share this article with your friends on Facebook: